1.22.2009

You must be the change...

What an exciting time! Change brings such a fresh perspective. I've found myself going through a series of changes recently and love how grounded I feel. It's true that once you've hit rock bottom you can truly appreciate the simplicities of life and feel blessed with all of life's little gifts. And as I experience this on a personal level I am amazed to see our great nation going through the same changes. We've had our rough patches in recent years and now that we've hit rock bottom we are ready to appreciate what we have and can see a light at the end of the tunnel. Good things to come, let's not forget to appreciate each day and cherish how lucky we are to live in this ever changing nation.

P.S. Maybe I should change my hair color in the spirit of the season...your thoughts?

No comments: