After a long hiatus from the blogging world, I've decided to start it up again. It's a great way to keep in touch with people or at least keep them up to date on what I'm doing and where I am. This is my final semester at U of M and I'm sure that my life will be changing a lot over the next year. I'm starting the post grad job search, I'll graduate in May, Raylee gets married in June, and when my lease is up in August I'm hoping to have a new city to move to. Can't wait to see what the future holds.
This year won't be nearly as exciting as my year of traveling the world in 2007. But I'll hopefully still get a few trips in to see friends in different cities. And I can always make time for concerts. I feel like things are changing and this is such an exciting time in my life. I'm not tied down to kids or a family so I really can do anything or go anywhere if I so choose..and if money allows. I see so many people my age getting married, having kids, and getting sucked into a mundane job that I just want to break away. Real world, here I come.
2.03.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment