A birthday shot to kick off the night
I spent my Saturday night celebrating the 22nd birthday of my amazing friend April. She studied in Wales the same semester that I did and we have become so close. She is the only person in Missoula who truly understands how amazing my semester abroad was.

She was with me to celebrate my 22nd birthday Welsh style.
(I realize I spelled Celebrating wrong..oops)

And I prepared a gift full of Wesh memorabilia to ring in her 22nd year on this earth.
We went out on the town for drinking with friends and dancing the night away...I, of course, was the designated drive though since it is lent after all.
Happy Birthday April!

I spent my Saturday night celebrating the 22nd birthday of my amazing friend April. She studied in Wales the same semester that I did and we have become so close. She is the only person in Missoula who truly understands how amazing my semester abroad was.

She was with me to celebrate my 22nd birthday Welsh style.
(I realize I spelled Celebrating wrong..oops)

And I prepared a gift full of Wesh memorabilia to ring in her 22nd year on this earth.
We went out on the town for drinking with friends and dancing the night away...I, of course, was the designated drive though since it is lent after all.
Happy Birthday April!
No comments:
Post a Comment